Sunday, July 29, 2007

Steve or Cory?

While i tried to ignore the basement and all its hideous glory, i could hear it in the night calling me "Jennifer" because we are on a first name basis apparently, "you're full of crap! no wait, hows that go? oh yeah yeah yeah, OK, let me start over. Jennifer, I'm full of crap! come clean me!" maniacal laughter inserted here. Yes, the lure of the basement, and its pathetic need to be cleaned, lured me back into its deadly snare. And as a reward for my efforts, i found me a poncho! and not just any poncho, a deluxe rain poncho with a picture of one disgruntled poncho wearing man on the package! He is crazy cool! i imagine if you panned down him his acid washed pants would be tight-rolled. I think his name would be Steve, he would love Charles In Charge, and secretly desire to take over the world. But i could be wrong, i suppose his name could also be Cory.

3 comments:

sweet_ass_holly said...

That must be one of those expensive ponchos because, the one that I bought didnt have some cool guy on the front of it modeling it, but I guess thats what you get when you spend the big bucks, a poncho and a sexy pic. You know, I think that Sandy might need a framed pic of poncho man.

jennifer said...

Oh, sandy totally needs a picture of poncho man, that is just what she has always dreamed of!

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Poncho man is looking a little creepy.
I think he does want to take over the world.
When he does take over do you think he'll make it manditory to watch Charles in Charge? Will that be our next national anthem?
Will we have to worship Scott Baio?

Beware the nwo. Damn you poncho man!