Friday, July 6, 2007

NAN


I don't know about the greatest party game in the world, i would hope that some where else in the world there would be something a little better, but perhaps if you're like 12 or something, or apparently, if you're me, mad libs are awesome. I was so busy looking back over all the stupid mad libs that i didn't actually get a whole lot cleaned, although the pile of mad libs has never looked better, if i do say so myself. here's one that my friend holly and i did, in elementary school you ask? no, afraid not, in high school, because even back then we were the crazy party animals, mad libs and paper mache. i blame my parents.

....

What do you do when you have a cold?

You can always tell when you're getting a cold because your puffalump will feel stuffy and you will have a Nan ache. The first thing to do is take a couple of toasters. Then get into your jolly-green-giant and rest, and drink plenty of prune juice. Sometimes it's fun being sick. Food is brought to you on a hula hoop so you can eat and watch TV, and your temperature is taken by putting an ass in your Frito's. If your temperature goes over 628 degrees, a doctor should be called. He will thump you on the door bell and say "ahhh!" Then he will ask you what bumper stickers you ate the night before and x-ray your stomach. Finally, he will give you freaky advice on how to get well. If you do just what he says, you'll feel lumpy in no time at all.

Retarded? yes. and so goes my life.

5 comments:

sweet_ass_holly said...

You know whats crazy about that? Whats crazy about it is that I bet you we didnt sign our name to it, or anything like that. I bet you just knew that we did that one becuase its totally us. As a matter of fact I bet if we did it today it would be about the same.

Khadijha Caitlin said...

lol

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME. I never got into the mad libs; is it too late to start now?

jennifer said...

heather t, it is never too late for mad libs! they are kind of like jello, because there is always room for jello.

sweet_ass_holly said...

You know I was thinking its too bad that you didnt find them sooner we could have taken them with us to the bishops birhtday party. That would have been great!