Monday, July 23, 2007

how could i forget!

OK, so right before i left for up north, who do i spy out my window but my awesome german neighbor, wonderful-walt. Apparently the goggles are not only for grilling, they are multi-purpose, and are now grilling/lawn maintenance goggles. This now leaves me wondering, what else does he wear them for? Inquiring minds want to know. As for my basement cleaning adventures, alas, i was forced to read Harry Potter in my spare time, and so have still not ventured into the basement. OK, so not really forced, but lets pretend. But since i finished reading the book today, and can at last exhale, i will be back to my basement mission in no time*.

*
Above stated "no time" is defined as being less than a week, but longer than 2 days, allowing appropriate time for mandated procrastination and/or complete denial that said basement actually exists.

2 comments:

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Ah the goggles...... awesome ~

sweet_ass_holly said...

Maybe your friend Walt needs to wear goggles for some sort of eye health issue, but its not likely. Because being German myself, I also enjoy wearing goggles while doing household chores. In fact, Im wearing some now.