Monday, November 19, 2007

yum?


Infestation! well, not really, my mom brought the pigs home from her school for the holiday weekend, and they have been cursed once again with basement dwelling. the white one is named sugarplum, and she is a mouthy little pig. the brown ones name is fudge ripple, shes very quiet and shy, and never purrs, thus making her my favorite, because shes not your typical pig. i am allergic to guinea pigs, i get mad hives all over if i even think about touching their cute little fuzzy fluffy (delicious, according to that dude on that 'bizarre foods' show) bodies. but its fun to have them down there with me, keeping me company with their cute little piggy twitterings and noises. and its also quite convenient, you know, if i get hungry or anything...

1 comment:

sweet_ass_holly said...

I miss my pigs I should come over and play withyour moms, but then I would need a lint brush to get the hair off of me. Its strange how you change as you grow up. Back in the day i totally would have went to horn of plenty with a shirt full of pig hair. But now several years later I cant stand if Im out and my nail polish chips and I worry that someone might note it and think that I look like nut. Oh yeah, and that bald guy on that bizarre foods show is a nut becuase I totally sit there half of them time watching it with my mouth hanging open and my hands over my eyes. I guess I havent got smart enough to just change the channel when Im grossed out.