Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i found me teef!

Most people may not be super excited to find teeth in their moderately creepy basements, and under normal circumstances i would join their ranks, because, eww! but really, i love my wisdom teeth, so much that even though i found them a bit ago, i must share. now, if i were to find more teeth down in the subterranean depths of my house, i might have to do the freak out dance, but here's to a relatively tooth free basement. yay! When i was little i couldn't wait to get my wisdom teeth, because i really thought they would bring the wisdom of adulthood with them, and poof! i would become a wise adult. ahh, the disillusioned days of childhood, when i actually thought adulthood=wisdom. i remember being crushed when i learned that i would eventually have to have them pulled. so, as i grew, i formulated a plan (muuha ha ah!) to have the oral surgeon save them for me. when i asked him to save them for me, he looked at me like i had asked him to slap me and call me sally, but eventually agreed to let me have them. and so here they are, encased in a lovely sample size jelly jar, the traditional tooth holder in our family.

1 comment:

sweet_ass_holly said...

I didnt even think of having the surgeon save mine for me, Im jealous of your great teef treasure.