Tuesday, November 13, 2007

neilmed?

now i can decimate the ant population and irrigate my sinuses at the same time! wow, and really, who doesn't enjoy a good nasal flush? apparently no one at our house, because this gem was hiding downstairs next to all of our varied buggie poisons. unless it was intended to join our arsenal, because perhaps there is nothing like a good sinus rinse to convince the bugs that they should leave your premises. then if that doesn't work we could give them pedicures and a high colonic, thus causing a mass exodus of the basement. awesome. that almost sounds better than admitting that we have a spare nasal irrigation kit in the basement. as though we are saving it for a rainy day, or keeping it just in case we run out of stock. but really, why was it hiding ashamed and unused with the ant poison? who goes out and makes a purchase like this and then decides to ferret it away in the most remote nether lands of their basement? my family, i say with a tear in my eye, my family.

1 comment:

sweet_ass_holly said...

i was also surprised that that sinus flusher thing was unused, considering the allergies that you have. My ma said she saw someone on Oprah do it becuse that cool dr said that it works. Well I guess the lady said it was great. Actually I was thimking of buying one for myself. Because who doesnt need a good sinus flushing? You should try it and then rate it on here like your own consumers reports.