Wednesday, October 17, 2007

give me a hand!

Slowly but surely things have once again begun to improve deep within the subterranean depths of my basement. hurrah. still lots of crap and a heck of a lot of brick-a-brack to sort through, lets hear it for brick-a-brack! but i will remain positive, positive-ish, anyway. while cleaning i found a mysterious drawer that doesn't appear to go with anything, just a drawer sitting around, filled with strange stuff from my younger, and slightly weirder days. a call to arms? some teens have crazy signs on their bedroom doors, do not enter, warning! or maybe popular band posters or whatever. i on the other hand had this string of arms hanging across my door. kind of like the pile of skulls at the entrance to the dragons lair? big lots used to rock my world, who couldn't use a bargain on a bag of arms? seriously.

2 comments:

sweet_ass_holly said...

you call it brick a brack now but I kind of prefer scoopulas or
do-dashes.

jennifer said...

ah ha, do-dashes!