Friday, October 5, 2007

crap i have not found in my basement..

As i have been neglecting my basement, so i have also neglected my blog. eeeek! blog neglect, punishable by death in at least 4 countries. or not, but whatever. though i do fear my basement is suffering most of all. as we speak the buggies of doom are repopulating their habitats, regrouping and reformatting their e-vile plans to conquer the basement, and enslave the natives.

school has been eating away most of my free time. this semester is not incredibly difficult, just time consuming. so while i fritter away my time with those pesky assignments and study guides, i have let my guard down. but i figure, as long as i am not letting my pants down as well, things are still in pretty good shape. I will eventually get back to the bottomless basement, to fight the buggie hoards and battle the bulk, but it may have to wait until after mid terms, and then perhaps til after the summer of 2009. unless i can persuade myself to get cleaning in some way. hmmmm, maybe i'll bribe myself with a pudding pop, but i guarantee nothing.

No comments: