Thursday, October 11, 2007

chompy chomp

Tasty! My first night back in the basement cleaning mode, and i was (un)fortunate enough to make this gruesomely sparkly discovery! These were my retainers way back in the day. Back in the day when apparently purple and clear retainers with sparkles were really cool, and i was (what am i talking was?) also really cool, as long as really cool = DORK. So, not only have i not lost my dork style, i haven't lost my dork retainers either. Awesome! I also found a jar of my wisdom teeth next to my retainers, i am assuming that they have made friends, my teeth and my retainers, and often reminisce about my terrible flossing habits. Oh! and on a side note, Ewwww!

2 comments:

sweet_ass_holly said...

How is it that I didnt know that you used to wear a retainer, I guess thats before you were graced with my presence at the big AB. It kind of looks like the roof of your mouth started to rot, and you just pulled out a big sheet of rotting flesh out of your mouth. We have to do that alot at work for mouth breathers, although its not rotting, its just like a tannish film. Im sure all of your blog readers really wanted to know all about that, but hey if I have to do it then someone has to hear about it!

sweet_ass_holly said...

Hey and where is the jar of wisdom teeth? I remember you having them out and your mom rented us that great movie. God, thats a great story.