Thursday, December 13, 2007

She-ra

Did you know She-ra was twin sister of He-man? i guess that subtle intricacy escaped me when i was little. that explains why they never hooked up though. at least publicly. I remember the day i got this coloring book, it was in the second grade, and there was a book fair going on, and i wanted nothing to do with the books you actually had to read. just give me a She-ra princess of power coloring book, yo. somehow i convinced my mother that this was obviously the smart choice, and viola! years of mind numbingly good she-ra fun.

2 comments:

sweet_ass_holly said...

I was never a fan of She-Ra, at the time I wasnt sure why. But now that I see her, Im thinking it was because I was jealous of her and her giant breasts. It makes me wonder what kind of strapless bra she was wearing because with all that bouncing around she did one her horse it must have had to be industral strength!

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Yeah my mother has a picture of me dressed as She- Ra when I was four.....good times : )