Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I told you i was cool (read: a big nerd)

The only problem being, that i am perhaps by far cooler than any individual should ever be allowed to be at one time. this being demonstrated by my Fat Boys tapes. i need help, maybe even a 12 step program. hello, my name is jennifer, and i am a victim of unintentional coolness via The Fat Boys music. i cant stop! what makes it even worse, is that i cant bring myself to throw them out, and worse still, i will probably find myself down in the basement listening to them later tonight. because seriously, the Jellyroll song? classic.

1 comment:

sweet_ass_holly said...

Too bad you didnt find those tapes back in high school, we could have listened to them in the car when we werent listening to Twilight Jazz. And then maybe I would know a Fat boys song. oh and I love how you have them all nicely displayed, very professional!