Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do i think about pudding too much?

I think i may have to change the name of my blog, because cleaning anything, especially my basement, is the furthest thing from my mind right now. What is on my mind, you ask? My son, because 2 year olds refuse to be off your mind for longer than approximately 3 seconds, especially when there are cookies involved. School, because it is sucking the life out of me. And pudding, um, because it is delicious. The way things are going now, my basement could have evaporated for all i know, (as they are known to do from time to time in order to escape religious persecution). But i still cling to the hope that one day my crazy mutant professors will stop hounding me for my life blood, and i will once again be free to roam amidst the majestic glory that is my basement. It's always good to have something to look forward to. Even if it is really pathetic.

No comments: