Sunday, February 10, 2008

hoo doggie!

Once again, nothing highly exciting has been happening in my basement, unless you count the uninhibited reproduction of assorted creepies and crawlies as exciting. in that case it has been a rip-roaring good time down there. i previously had made enough headway so that i can study down there, as yummy as that may sound, but i think its so cold my brain freezes up. its not working out quite as i had imagined it, but its not so bad. school is eating up a good deal of my time, and the rest, well, i just dont feel inspired to clean. who knew you had to be inspired to clean? perhaps its just an excuse not to clean because i am lazy, but until i know for sure, i think i'll sit there on the couch and wait for the muse of basement cleaning to come inspire me. i do wonder what such a muse would look like, for some reason i picture oscar the grouches friend grouchetta emerging mysteriously from the depth of the junk piles, and proceeding to yell at me. that would be awesome.

1 comment:

Khadijha Caitlin said...

I need her to come and remind me to clean my house : )